Best armpit sensitivity cream
Best armpit sensitivity cream is one of the things that people who suffer from armpit sensitivity periodically want to know because of their high skin sensitivity, so the reference site in this article will present the best creams that treat the problem of armpit sensitivity in addition to clarifying some natural recipes that perform the same effect Pharmaceutical creams with clarification of the causes of the occurrence of allergies so that a person can prevent them.
Causes of armpit sensitivity
Many reasons lead to the occurrence of armpit sensitivity, and these reasons are usually:
- Increased body temperature, especially in the armpit area, is associated with hot weather in tropical places or during the summer period.
- The presence of a lot of fungi and bacteria results from eating contaminated food that contains preservatives or smoking in the armpit area.
- Gobble up huge amounts of foods that contain high concentrations of sugar.
- Avoid showering for long periods.
- Infection with diseases that weaken immunity, Best armpit sensitivity cream such as AIDS, syphilis, and others.
- Wipe the armpit with a used towel that someone else with a bacterial infection has used.
See also: My experience with melatonin
Best armpit sensitivity cream
Many people are looking for the best cream that treats the problem of armpit sensitivity, because this particular inflammation causes great inconvenience to the person who suffers from it and makes him unable to perform the tasks of his day naturally and correctly, Best armpit sensitivity cream in addition to causing the sufferer a lot of embarrassment with those around him when they notice He suffers with it, so in this part of the article we will explain the best types of creams that treat this type of sensitivity in sensitive places:
Armpit sensitivity cream
This type is considered one of the best types of creams that treat armpit sensitivity because it contains the following:
- This cream stops the production of proteins that help the spread of bacteria under the armpit, making it able to eliminate bacterial infections easily.
- Usually, the patient feels better after using this cream for two days at most, which means that it helps the person to recover from allergies very quickly.
- This cream usually does not have any side effects because the concentration of the therapeutic substance in it does not exceed 2%.
Travocort cream contains the active ingredient isoconazole, which does the following:
- Kill all bacteria and fungi that are found in the underarm area.
- Relief of itching and pain caused by allergies for 7 hours after use.
- Allergies are completely eliminated in one to two weeks.
- This active substance does not show any serious side effects to the users.
Locacorten Vioform Cream
This chemical compound contains flumethasone concentrate, Best armpit sensitivity cream so people who want to use this cream should know the following:
- This cream is considered one of the strongest types of creams that fight bacteria and fungi and kill them in the armpit area.
- Under no circumstances should this cream be used for more than a week to avoid the appearance of side effects of the cream on the user.
- The user of this cream usually feels better from the first day of using it.
This cream is suitable for people with sensitive skin because its concentration does not exceed 1%. In addition, Best armpit sensitivity cream this cream can be used to treat acne scars that occur in the face area, since its users rarely experience any side effects. This cream for more than a week may cause a rash on the skin of the allergic person or a feeling of itching more than the one who used the cream to treat, and this cream is usually applied to the skin once every 12 hours.
This Best armpit sensitivity cream can be defined as follows:
- This cream consists of a combination of chemicals that treat allergies and infections and get rid of bacteria and fungi from the surface of the skin.
- This cream should not be used on any cuts or burns because in this case, it may poison the user’s body.
- This cream is very concentrated, so it is best not to use it for more than a week to avoid hypersensitivity.
- Usually, the effects of this cream appear after the first use of it.
Elica Best armpit sensitivity cream
This type of cream that treats armpit sensitivity contains mometasone as an active ingredient, so it does the following:
- Reducing the pigmentation and darkening caused by armpit sensitivity, and removing the pigmentation that existed before the allergy as well.
- Alleviate the urge to scratch the skin as a result of allergies.
- Eliminate any bacterial or fungal infection in this area.
This cream contains aminoglycoside, which acts as a topical antibiotic, so we can summarize what you should know about this cream before using it as follows:
- Get rid of bacteria and fungi that are found in the armpit area.
- Relieve pain in the armpits for the duration of the effectiveness of about 8 hours.
- This cream should not be used after getting rid of allergies so as not to cause swelling or side effects on the patient.
Natural recipes to treat armpit sensitivity
A person can get rid of armpit sensitivity completely naturally through the following:
- Aloe vera gel: Mix some aloe vera gel with two tablespoons of turmeric and apply it to the armpit area three times a day for 30 minutes at a time, then wash the mixture off.
- Vitamin C: The armpits area can be rubbed with one of the vitamin C products, because such an element kills bacteria and fungi, Best armpit sensitivity cream in addition to relieving pain in this area and removing pigmentation from it.
- Alum: The alum powder eliminates bacteria and germs, in addition to preventing the appearance of bad sweat odor for the person who uses it, Best armpit sensitivity cream so this powder can also be used to get rid of armpit sensitivity.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar has great results in getting rid of infections, itching, and fungi, so it can be diluted with some water and rubbed with a piece of cotton every few hours.
How to prevent armpit sensitivity
A person can prevent himself from getting an armpit allergy by doing the following:
- Maintain personal hygiene or at least wash the armpits periodically.
- Avoid synthetic fabrics that hurt the skin and cause it to be irritated or overheated.
- Avoid wearing tight clothes.
- Always be in cool places.
- Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
- Stay away from foods that contain high sugars or high concentrations of preservatives.