How to use sea water for the nose
How to use sea water for the nose is one of the best medical treatments that can be resorted to or used to eliminate the dangerous side effects resulting from a sinus infection that affects adults and even children, especially as it contains many elements that play a vital role in Eliminate dangerous and annoying nasal infections, and in the context of talking about seawater, the reference site is interested in highlighting the way to use seawater for the nose, while clarifying the benefits of seawater.
How to use seawater for the nose
Many simple ways help by using seawater, which is one of the best nasal treatments at all. How to use sea water for the nose The way to use seawater for the nose is clear in the following lines:
- Clean the nose well, using warm water or small tissues designated for this matter, or by using a small cotton cloth.
- Block one side of the nostrils, using the medical device designated for this.
- Put the seawater spray on the other side of the nose simply and naturally, after lying on the bed, so that this water enters the nose properly.
- Put a seawater spray in the other nostril, after removing the medical instrument from it.
- This spray must be placed inside the nose with extreme caution so that the patient, especially children, will not be exposed to any of the dangerous side effects resulting from the wrong use of this spray.
Benefits of seawater for the nose
Many distinctive benefits can be easily obtained when using seawater, How to use sea water for the nose especially since it does not contain any harmful chemicals, and all of these benefits appear in the following:
- It contains many active substances that play a vital role in getting rid of dust and dirt that settle in the nose and affect the tissues in it negatively.
- It keeps many patients from the problem of mucus that affects them, How to use sea water for the nose especially when they suffer from severe colds and flu, and therefore many specialist doctors recommend it, especially when suffering from this infection, which many suffer from, especially in the winter.
- Eliminates severe nose pain, which many suffer from, especially when suffering from colds or irritating sinuses.
- It works on the formation of the internal nasal tissues, which contributes to the healing of nasal wounds as quickly as possible.
- It treats the problem of difficulty breathing, which results from annoying and dangerous rhinitis.
- It eliminates the problem of dry nose, which many patients suffer from, especially since seawater contains many substances that treat serious nasal obstruction.
Reasons for using seawater for the nose
Many cases require the use of seawater for the nose, and the reasons for using this distinctive spray appear in the following:
- When you have a cold, flu, or serious sinus infection.
- In the case of not breathing normally, which is caused by a dry nose, which continues with many patients for a long period.
- Seawater is completely free of harmful chemicals, How to use sea water for the nose so it is suitable for children and even adults who suffer from chronic and severe colds.
How to use sea water for the nose at home
Many people prefer to prepare seawater at home so that it is free of chemicals, and the method of preparing seawater at home is shown in the following:
- A tablespoon of completely iodine-free salt.
- Half a teaspoon of baking soda.
- A large size glass of clear water or a cup of distilled medicinal water.
How to prepare
- Putting iodine-free salt in a completely empty container with sodium bicarbonate added to it, especially as it eliminates the nasal irritation that many sinus patients suffer from.
- Add distilled water to these special ingredients and stir well for a sufficient period until all the ingredients are dissolved in the water.
- All of these ingredients can be placed in a nasal spray for ease of use and can be placed in a syringe so that it is easily placed inside the nose.
How to use sea water for the nose for children
Many children suffer from a stuffy nose problem. Therefore, many doctors advise the need to use seawater, which eliminates many nasal problems, How to use sea water for the nose especially if it does not contain any harmful chemicals. The way to use it is shown in the following:
- The mother fixes her baby well on the bed.
- Block one side of the baby’s nostrils.
- Put approximately four drops of seawater into the other nostril.
- Put four more points in the other nostril, after removing the medical instrument or small tissue from it.
- Put the child back on his stomach to get rid of mucus or impurities that prevent him from breathing normally.
- Many doctors advise not to put a large number of points so that the child does not suffer from any complications or serious side effects.
- Seawater can be used for children only once during the day and in small quantities so that this water does not enter the mouth and ears of the child.
Types of seawater sprays for children
There are many distinctive types of seawater sprays, How to use sea water for the nose which are widely spread in pharmacies, and many specialists advise the need to use the most efficient types, especially as they do not cause serious side effects, especially on children, and all of these types are evident in the following:
- C light.
- Very light.
- Baby Nadif.
- Blaine Baby.
Side effects from excessive use of seawater
Many side effects or damages may result from excessive seawater in the nose, and all of these side effects are evident in the following:
- Severe pain and burning in the eye, as a result of leaking a large amount of seawater into the nose.
- Severe infections in the middle ear, as well as the leakage of this solution inside this area.
- Severe stomach pain, which may last for a relatively long period.
- It leads to an increase in nasal infections, especially with excessive use.
Shelf life of seawater nasal spray
Seawater spray is one of the treatments or medical drugs that have an expiration date that needs attention, How to use sea water for the nose like other treatments, it should be noted that seawater expires after opening only three months, and many doctors also advise that the package should be closed well and tightly so that The patient does not have any serious and annoying complications, and care must be taken to place it in a special place and at an appropriate temperature so that its side effects do not appear in a short period.