Is stomach germs contagious
Is stomach germs contagious there is no doubt that stomach germs are one of the annoying diseases that many people suffer from, especially as it causes many symptoms and serious side complications.
Abdominal pain and persistent constipation are among the most famous of these symptoms, and therefore they need immediate medical intervention Until it is treated, Is stomach germs contagious and in the context of talking about the germ, the reference site is interested in highlighting whether the stomach germ is contagious, while clarifying a set of treatment methods for its final disposal.
Are stomach germs contagious?
The answer is yes, as the risk of infection with this germ through infection increases in places that contain a high percentage of the population, Is stomach germs contagious or in communities and families that do not care about personal diet and proper diet, and the risk of infection with stomach germs through infection increases in the following cases:
- When direct contact or when touching the saliva of a person infected with the stomach germ, this increases when drinking water from the same cup from which the infected person drinks.
- When you come into contact with the vomit of a person infected with this dangerous germ for any reason.
- Upon contact with the stool of a person suffering from stomach germs.
- When you eat too much-contaminated food.
- In the case of dealing with people infected with stomach germs without constant attention to personal hygiene Is stomach germs contagious.
- Excessive consumption of water contaminated with this bacterium that lives for a long period, and this risk increases in developing countries that do not care about clean water
Are stomach germs contagious to children?
The answer is yes, as children do not care about the things they play with, and most children suffer from a clear weakness in the immune system, and the stomach germ is transmitted to children through the following:
- Being in a crowded environment: A child’s interactions with a large number of people increases the risk of contracting many infectious diseases, Is stomach germs contagious including stomach germs.
- The child does not drink clean water: The child may take unclean or not correctly treated water, which exposes the child to the risk of many diseases.
- Playing in unclean areas: Stomach germs may be present in unclean areas or streets for any reason, Is stomach germs contagious which leads to the necessity of keeping children away from this type of place to protect them from infection with stomach germs.
Symptoms of stomach germs
Many signs or symptoms may appear on a person who is ill or infected with the stomach germ, Is stomach germs contagious and all of these symptoms are evident in the following:
- Severe pain in the abdomen.
- Constant urge to vomit.
- Feeling of severe burning in the stomach.
- Significant rise in body temperature.
- Obvious loss of appetite.
- Sudden weight loss.
- Constant feeling of flatulence, which is difficult to control.
Many complications may result from the risk of infection with stomach germs, Is stomach germs contagious which are transmitted to many people through infection, and these complications appear as follows:
- Stomach ulcers: Helicobacter pylori, which is settled inside the stomach, causes damage to the stomach by damaging the inner lining that protects and preserves the stomach, increases the damage to the small intestine, and thus increases the feeling of pain.
- Stomach cancer: Many specialized doctors confirm that H. pylori may cause the risk of stomach cancer, which threatens the lives of many people, especially if it remains in the abdomen for a long period without meeting the necessary and effective medical treatments as soon as possible.
- Inflammation of the gastric membrane: This germ exaggerates the irritation of the stomach and small intestine, as this leads to an increase in gastritis and the patient may feel severe pain and the constant desire to vomit, which requires immediate medical intervention.
Cases of infection with germs need medical intervention
There are many cases of patients with stomach germs that need immediate medical intervention, especially as they suffer from serious symptoms or complications, Is stomach germs contagious and all of these symptoms are evident in the following:
- Anemia and severe anemia.
- Difficulty feeling and severe pain when swallowing.
- Constant feeling of spinning in the head.
- Notice excessive pallor of the face and skin.
- The patient vomited with the descent of some drops of blood.
- Feeling a sharp pain in the stomach that the patient may not be able to bear.
- Constant loss of consciousness.
- Chronic and dangerous diarrhea.
- Increased heart rate.
- Constant feeling of sadness and entering symptoms of depression needs rapid psychological intervention.
- Constant feeling of lack of focus.
- When you suffer from insomnia and the inability to sleep normally.
- When you feel pain in different parts of the body, this pain and fatigue last for a relatively long period.
stomach germs analysis
Many specialized doctors resort to a set of medical analyzes to clarify the percentage of germs present in the stomach and then meet the appropriate treatments. This analysis appears in the following:
- Blood analysis: The lab doctor takes a sample of the patient’s blood, and through the examination, the antibodies in the blood sample are detected, especially against H. pylori. It is considered a common analysis, but its results are often inaccurate.
- Stool analysis: The lab doctor examines the stool sample, which can clarify the antibacterials or H. pylori that appear clearly in this type of analysis. Also, the stool analysis may show traces of blood present, which reveal many diseases that this patient may suffer from as well.
- Urea breath test: This type of analysis is carried out on which many specialized doctors depend by giving the patient a certain percentage of urea liquid to take, then giving him a certain bag to breathe in several times, and then examining the fluid in this bag.
Methods of treating stomach germs
The stomach germ patient needs to take its own medications or medical drugs to get rid of this problem as soon as possible, Is stomach germs contagious as the germ needs to take these medical treatments for three continuous weeks, with the need to do the analysis again after the end of the treatment period, and all of these methods appear in following:
- Clarithromycin and Amoxicillin are among the most popular antibiotics recommended by many doctors to treat the problem of stomach germs and get rid of them as soon as possible.
- Proton inhibitors are among the common treatments that play a vital and effective role in preventing the formation of acid responsible for the emergence of stomach germs, and therefore many doctors recommend them, but they must be taken in a certain dose and under the advice of a doctor.
- It is also possible to take histamine blockers, because they work to prevent the body from secreting acid, in which stomach germs live, especially since getting rid of this substance helps in the rapid prevention of stomach germs.
Tips to reduce the transmission of stomach germs
Many simple tips help prevent stomach germs, and all of these tips are clear as follows:
- It is necessary to stay away from meat or food that is not well cooked.
- Completely avoid contaminated or unclean foods.
- Do not eat food, especially that which is served by unclean people.
- Hands must be washed regularly, especially after using the toilet and before preparing food.
Thus, Is stomach germs contagious at the end of this article, we have explained to you the answer to the question that stomach germ is contagious, and we have clarified a set of tips through which it is possible to reduce the transmission of this dangerous infection.